Monday 22 August 2011

Joys of a student card

In just over a week I will be starting my second year of fashion business, which means lots of hard work but most of all it means a new STUDENT CARD!! I have been spending very little cash on fashion this summer not only because I have been ridiculously poor but because I refuse to pay full price for anything! So I have been adding so many items to my virtual basket lately. Here are a few items I'm definitely going to buy the second this student card is in my hand!!

Asos
ASOS Tweed TrilbyASOS Cocktail Ring Rectangular with Cobalt Blue EnamelNARS AW11 Collection EyeshadowASOS Shift Dress in Check PrintRay-Ban Original Wayfarer SunglassesBarry M Perfect Tan Instant Tan Spray 150ml

Topshop
Black Trilby - BlackPSYCHIC Studded Black Ankle Boots - BLACKSHOWER Peep toe Platforms - BLACKKnitted Cobalt Mohair Mix Cardigan - COBALTPADDINGTON Studded Chelsea Boots - BROWNFaux Leather Shorts - BLACK

XXX

2 comments:

  1. I love the topshop leathershorts and black boots!

    http://fashionableposting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. those black heels are gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete