Friday 19 August 2011

August Glossy Box has arrived

It's arrived and I like it!


Five fab products.

 I'm a messy puppy! I love having painted nails but I'm rather lazy when it comes to taking care of them. You can normally see me supporting chipped nails. I have tried these peel on nails and love them. They look great on. So obviously I was incredibly happy when I saw these in my box.


This looks like its going to be a good one!


Quick absorbing, rich moisturiser.
No more needs to be said. I know I will be reaching for this when the cold weathers coming in (. . . OK gran!)


I would never think to buy this, but I'm incredibly excited to use it. I have read some great reviews about this so fingers crossed I like it.


KMS California - Hairstay Style Boost
I adore KMS and have done for years. I love their shampooing and conditioning products so can't wait to try this. But I know Im going to like it KMS have never let me down in the past.


Sign up and give this a try, you might even like it!


Also guys I need to give you a little update. I told you all about my laptop crashing, well its still getting looked at and fingers crossed it can be repaired. Anyway I'm borrowing laptops from people to keep on top of things. But for some bizarre reason I cant comment on my blog or any of you're blogs. So please don't think I am being rude.
I will be back harassing you all soon.

XXX




No comments:

Post a Comment