Tuesday 23 August 2011

Another lovely swap

Well I did another swap with Sue over at Tokki and Oliver. And again it went perfect and yet again all the items I love. She really spoils me! Anyway If you haven't read I occasionally do swapping as I'm a terrible sucker for buying too many products, main reasons being.

  1. I just like to buy stuff.
  2. I think I'm going to use it but don't
  3. I have a terrible problem where I buy products I already have. Main reason I'm a sucker for buying nail polishes in the same shade of pink. Therefore resulting in a massive box of pink nail polish and I still wear the same one I bought last summer!
Anyway rather than let everything go to waste its better to swap it for something you would actually use, huh.

Sooo, here is what Sue sent me. I don't want to tell you what I sent her as I think the postman has still got it. But be sure to check out her blog.




Excuse the poor pics. I'm still having to run around to borrow computers and I find all this technology brain frazzling, so I couldn't crop my pics etc so you could see these goodies better.
Anyway I get a new laptop next week so I will be back to regular posts (hmm if I can handle the new technology).

Remember check out Sue's blog.


XXX


5 comments: