Saturday 9 March 2013

Another day another wardrobe wish list

Hey all,

I have set myself a challenge, and that challenge is to stop buying for a little while. We will see how long I last . . .especially when is till continue to browse the Internet for clothes!



Adore this dress from ASOS, will be a great addition for my S/S wardrobe. Hmm maybe I can get away with buying this then starting my challenge after.


Maxi dresses are my wardrobe staple, especially ones from missguided. They are not only cost effective they fit like a glove and also great for 'fat' days.



XXX

2 comments:

  1. loving maxi dresses right now! hate been short though they always trail a little bit! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh the black maxi dress looks gorgeous!

    I'm petite so usually purchase it then get it tailored, I'm not going to let my height stop me from rocking a maxi, ha!

    Halima

    xx

    ReplyDelete