Tuesday 23 October 2012

Afternoon tea











During my time in London (I know I'm going on about it AGAIN). Me and the boyfriend went for some afternoon tea at Berkeley Hotel. As you can see it was fashion themed based on key pieces from Spring/Summer 2012.





I felt like such a classy lady . . . That was until I got tipsy from one glass of champagne!





Anyway . . . I 100% recommend afternoon tea at the Berkeley they made me feel like a complete princess.














































The only boy enjoying some fashionista afternoon tea . . . Awwww










All these tasty goodies presented on some Paul smith fine china.



























This treat does hold a somewhat high price tag of £130 for two people, but is completely worth it. You get a glass of very expensive champagne, english tea, unlimited sandwiches, and an unlimited amount very very tasty cakes.


And all that doesn't include the perfect service we received.








XXX








Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


1 comment: