Wednesday 29 June 2011

Its a catwalk. . .right??

The highlight of most of our summers is buying our summer outfits. For me, like most girls, I love picking out outfits for festivals - it is simply one of my favorite things to do. Yet I don't want to look like I am trying to look 'festival wannabe'. I want to be 'festival chic' Ha! It sickens me the amount of clothes I have ruined or lost at festivals, and this year is no exception. I have ordered a lovely cream crochet cape dress. . . which will get destroyed (obviously).

When did festivals start becoming a fashion show? lol. But we do love checking out everyones outfits, don't we?

So here is some of the hotties and not so hotties from this years Glastonbury.
How hot does Alexa Chung look. Loving the leopard print coat, looks very cosy! Oh, and of course the Chanel bag. .very glam.

Jamie Winstone. . .No comment

Will Young. .  I know Will Young looks blooming HOT!

And finally the queen of festivals and wellies Kate Moss.

XXX

1 comment: