Friday 2 May 2014

Calling all Mummy Bloggers


Hi All,

Today is a rather exciting day for me, as I have finally launched my Etsy baby shop. I will be selling items such baby hair bands, clips, bibs, baby clothing and breast feeding shawls. All hand made by ME!
 
What I need is some lovely yummy mummy's & cutie baby's to test and review some of my items. It is completely free.
 
Please email me at thebuttonbox1@gmail.com if you are interested in being a future product reviewer.
 
Details I would need is as follows:
Link to your blog, instagram or twitter account.
what type of items you would like to review.
 
Also in the near future I will be launching some non baby products, so any fashion bloggers also interested in reviewing any future products. Please keep your eyes pealed!
 
Check out Thebuttonboxshop for your shopping needs! all items are lovingly hand made and packaged by me.

XXX


1 comment:

  1. To best increase traffic and interest in your website, make sure that it loads quickly. All of the pages on your site should load in no more than ten seconds. Optimally, your site should load in no more than six seconds. If this means splitting up product pages or reducing the image content of your site, do it. Play Bazaar Internet Marketing Secrets Are Yours To Discover Satta King

    ReplyDelete