Thursday 15 August 2013

Bargain shopping - The Body Shop

Very rarely do I pay full price for anything. I will always try and find a discount code or coupon before buying anything. The way I see it is if I save money on the things I need in like I can afford the buy the things I want.



My latest purchase has been from The Body Shop, which includes £52 worth of  body butters for only £27 with free delivery.

This promo was for £25 off  any £50+ purchase. Sadly it is no longer active however there is lots more great discounts to take advantage of over at Hot UK Deals. I reckon that The Body Shop will have this deal on again and I think it will pop up again very soon.


 
I absolutely adore these body butters, they last for ages, they smell amazing, I feel silky smooth after using them and I got them half price!
 
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment