Sunday 18 November 2012

Getting festive




The one thing that gets me in the festive mood is the Yankee christmas scents.

I adore the scent of cinnamon, so around this time every year I stock up on candles and tarts to get me through the festive season. The is simply nothing better than coming home late from work lighting a few candles and chilling on the couch with a blanket, a cup of tea and the tv . . . Oh I'm so old.

I have been buying my candles from www.yankeedirect.com, it's a little cheaper than the shops plus
you get good discounts, freebies and they have an award system when for every time you spend £10
you get 50p towards future buys (great if your a Yankee fanatic like myself)




Votive candle, buy 8 get 2 free.
Scents -
Home Sweet Home
Pomegranate Cider
Red Apple Wreath
Spiced Orange
Kitchen Spice
Home for the Holidays
Christmas Cupcake


Tarts buy 8 get 2 free
Scents,
Kitchen Spice
Christmas Cookie Wax
Sparkling Cinnamon
Home for the Holidays
Red Velvet



This is my fave scent off all, home sweet home and it was one of their 'scents of the month' so I got this for £14.95.

Also when you spend over £25 you get a free votive candle, I got spiced orange. The more you spend the more freebies you get. So all together I received 5 free products, saved over £10. And a cheeky £2.00 added to my reward card.

Also at the moment you are getting free delivery for orders over £40.

XXX

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. I think I'll be placing an order, I've never tried any of their Christmas scents but Home Sweet Home looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they're fab! One of the best ways to get in the festive mood xxx

    ReplyDelete