Monday 1 October 2012

Guest Blogger - Introducing the lovely Oscar


Hi everyone at ‘The Button Box’. My name is Oscar and I am Ashley’s guest blogger. I am currently in my 3rd year at university studying Fashion Communication and also run my own street style blog (http://fashiononthecurbside.blogspot.co.uk/) feel free to follow and send me some of your own street style shots to be featured in my blog.

The topic I want to discuss is Fashion Illustration. It is something that is overseen by consumers but is the basic foundation used by all designers used to show their collections before and after making them. They are also regularly used in fashion magazines to promote different companies in various creative ways. Some of my favourite illustrations/illustrators are featured below:

Illustration by: Anja Kroencke

 
Illustration by: Izak

 
Illustration by: Ëlodie
 
 

 Illustration by: Ëlodie
 

 
Illustration by: Esta Nesbitt

 


Illustration by: David Downtown

 Also, calling all students!!

A new site called ‘UNi DAYS’ offers all students in college or university online discounts on popular stores such as Topshop, Urban Outfitters, Schuh and ASOS. They confirm you are a student through your student e-mail so you do not need to worry about paying and having a NUS card and can receive excellent discounts and bonus discounts online.

 

 
Fantastic post by guest blogger Oscar. Dont forget to check out his blog fashion on the curbside.
XXX
 

No comments:

Post a Comment