Tuesday 9 October 2012

Dancing shoes

If you follow me on twitter, you'll know I had a bit of over indulgence on the  Office  website. My original plan was to buy one pair of boots but I ended up adding a pair of wedges to my shopping basket. . .


Stud and buckle detail boots £80, these are going to be the making of any of my A/W outfits.


Ah these shoes, I have been admiring for a while now. They are unlike anything I own, I normally hate the whole colour blocking but these stood out to me. Anyway, I was going to get these beauties last week but thought I shouldn't be spending an extra £58 when my real aim was to buy winter boots. But thankfully these happened to go on sale for £23. So really I had to buy them huh??
Moral of my story . . . Get onto the office website and grab yourself a good Bargain!
XXX
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment