Sunday 18 September 2011

Winter warmer

Ahh, I'm really struggling to gain any inspiration or motivation this weekend. I have spent the whole weekend in my pj's eating lots of food. I have, however, been doing a lot of online window shopping and noticed Asos have added some pretty tartan capes to their 'new in' section. I bought one of their wrap capes this summer for festivals and it was thee best thing ever! So I reckon I will order one of these tonight, only problem is what one to order? what one . . .
Image 1 of ASOS Bright Tartan CapeImage 1 of ASOS Bright Tartan Cape

I got this fine cape for a bargain £11 in the sale. My boyfriend is also quite partial to wearing it so I def got my pennies worth out of it - Fact!


xxx


4 comments:

  1. Cute style! you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lovely I will check iy out.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. the tartan one is sooo cool!!!! I also love Asos but getting it to the states is a headache.. hehehe
    enjoi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you back dear! thank you xx Joice

    ReplyDelete