Thursday 4 August 2011

Missguided again

Daily, I pop onto fashion websites to choose what items I am going to buy when I have some cash (we all do that huh??). But lately, i've been extremely impressed by Missguided. Their clothing is fab and is getting better by the day. There are so many items added to my virtual basket at the moment, and the best part is the amount of items I have in mind for such a low cost.

Brigitte Mesh Insert Bodycon Dress In CreamBrigitte Mesh Insert Bodycon Dress In BlackAndreea One Sleeved Sheer Exposed Dress In BlackCristina 3/4 Sleeve Lace Pleat Dress In WineSimone Platform High Heeled Shoe In VioletAnarita Over the Knee Stripe TightsAdrianna Mismatched Striped Tights
There's so much more to be added to this post . . .

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Neat post... would you like to follow each other! I am following you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dresses at the top, and also the knee-high stockings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love missguided! some lovely outfits. http://openboxjewels.blogspot.com/ x

    ReplyDelete