Friday 15 July 2011

Today I'm wearing..BEWARE! very boring look you may fall asleep


Jacket - Vintage
Top - New Look
Shorts - Asos


HMM I have really went off this top, its ridiculously unflattering. I don't normally wear tops like that and now I remember why. Anyway, I'm sure I won't lose sleep over it as it only cost £6.00 in the summer sale. I adore this jacket I'm wearing I picked it up in a vintage section in the the charity store Barnardos for £6.00! Complete bargain and doesn't need ironed whenever I want to wear it so I give this bad boy 5 stars.


XXX

2 comments:

  1. I love your top! :) Me liking vintage slash bohemian style ;) I do hope we have New Look here in the Us (or, i havent search for any lol ). You look amazing gurl!


    xoxo
    teli
    krzteli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this jacket is amazing... cant believe it was so cheap!! x

    ReplyDelete