Sunday 17 July 2011

Primark Autumn/Winter 2011

Looking at the new Primark A/W range I'm slightly excited to get wrapped up in a cozy coat. I know, I know, crazy talk and I most definitely will be complaining when I'm freezing! But have a little looksy, and tell me what you ladies think.

The collection is full of rich colours and is heavily influenced by the mod catwalk trends that we've all been spotting lately.

Belted Coat £45
Tights £2
Loafers £16

Peterpan Dress £23  I want this dress!
Crossbody Bag £5
Loafers £16

Jumpsuit £23
Snake Skin Stiletto's £18

Jacket £23
Tailored Trousers £14
Lace-Up Patent Boots £18
Ohhh I love these boots

Satin Maxi £23
 Clutch £5
Suedette Court Shoe £18
Such a pretty dress


XXX

3 comments:

  1. I completely agree, i think its time for autumn to come. i love summer but i think autumn clothes are so much more.. flattering?
    x

    http://nanakkii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love autumn clothes, the colours are so wearable:) I'm having a mac lipstick giveaway and would love you to take a look! xx

    ReplyDelete