Friday 24 June 2011

New items added to my pay day wishlist

Ahh, yet again I'm poor and want more stuff . . . I really do hate having no cash! Also, in the missguided facebook competition, I came 2nd which I'm really, really happy about. So thanks to everyone that voted for me, its much appreciated.

How pretty are these new nail polishes from missguided. I really do need to have these!

I fell in love with this dress, again from missguided and it's a bargain at £17.99! I really wanted to order this dress but sadly its sold out. Grr!

xxx

2 comments:

  1. The nail varnishes are quite cute! :) The dress is pretty too, such a shame its sold out :( Hopefully they'll stock up soon!! xx

    Also, I'm having a giveaway, would you like to enter? :) xx (http://hazzaapee.blogspot.com/2011/06/mini-giveaway.html)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nail polishes. The colors are just perfect for summers. Very pretty <3 x Congrats on winning! :)

    ReplyDelete