Thursday 16 June 2011

Ive been at it again - cutting up more clothing

These are the jeans. I bought them I think about 3 years ago and they've sat at the back of my wardrobe doing nothing since then. They're from River Island and, as you can see from the picture, they're really unflattering.

 
Using my old hairdressing scissors to cut the jeans (not recommended).

I measured down from the waistband on each leg and pinned where to cut (obviously so I don't cut them squint) I cut them in a scallop style.


I then went onto cut the back right pocket slightly.

I then applied three rows of studs to the back pocket. For a little extra security I applied a little glue. Think I need to add more studs..

I then applied some more studs to the front leg. And again I think a few more will look a bit better.

This process does take a while and is slightly frustrating at parts but is definitely a great way to enhance your wardrobe and costs less than £10.00 to do!.

Don't forget to Vote for me in the missguided facebook competition.



xxx



4 comments:

  1. Fab aren't you a talented girl :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! the studs look awesome! wish i had the legs for shorts xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a great idea! they look gorgeous!:) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw thats so nice! i wish i had the guts to cut my stuff up,
    i love this blog! i just read your description and about me and i thought 'snap' this girl works exactly the way i do :)
    lovee eliza xx

    ReplyDelete