Wednesday 22 June 2011

Bragging about thee best product ever



I have to do a post about this fantastic product I have just started using. It is the Garnier Intense 7 Day Moisturiser. My skin has became incredibly dry and, quite frankly, not very attractive (eww!) so the other night I tried a sample of this product and noticed incredible improvements the second it touched my skin. This morning I ran out and bought a 400ml bottle from Boots at a bargain price of £3.33 (reduced from £4.99).  I would definitely recommend you ladies give this product a try. And this is coming from someone who knows what beauty products she likes and rarely wants to waste cash on buying random products that promise the world to me and, lets face it, they're really just bull-shitting me. But again, I really have to say this product does what it says on the tin.

Also, yet again, I'm going to annoy you guys to vote for me on the missguided facebook competition. All you do is LIKE my look and I will love you guys forever.!



xxx

2 comments:

  1. I went shopping today and was going to pick this up but I decided against it, I wish I'd got it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am glad it work for you

    ReplyDelete