Tuesday 24 May 2011

I deserve a cocktail!



Yesterday I did a terrible, unforgivable thing - I shrunk my new vintage dress! I thought it would be safe in a hand-wash setting in the washing machine. I then went onto do some ironing and burnt a massive hole in a Topshop top I have only wore twice! I feel so sad that I ruined such a beautiful dress, I will never ever find something like this again.

Enough of the self pity!! To cheer myself up I ordered a new dress from Missguided. I do, however, have a confession to where I originally saw this dress . . . it was from one of the girls from 'The Only Way Is Essex'. But it is very nice and acts as some sort of band-aid to my terrible housekeeping skills from yesterday.


I then decided I needed more retail therapy to heal my wounds so I jumped on the Glossy Box band wagon and ordered my box for July. If your unaware of the Glossy Box, it's a box (obviously) where you receive 5 products to test every month for a bargain £10 a month. From my research, the products are all pretty impressive so its definitely a bargain at £10.

xxx

1 comment:

  1. I do like the replacement dress.
    And I haven't quite jumped for glossy box yet, gonna stalk a few blog entries first before I decide

    xx

    ReplyDelete