Tuesday 31 May 2011

Dress review and newly customised

Anyone that reads my posts would have noticed that I ordered this dress from www.missguided.co.uk. It arrived the other day and to be honest I was pretty unimpressed, it was rather poorly made. Some of the buttons was sewn on the wrong way, it was also a bit frayed in some parts. But really I cant complain too much it only cost £21.60 as I had 10% discount code with free delivery.
So most of us will know the saying "you cant put glitter on shit" but in this case you actually can.  All I done was change the nasty plastic buttons and trimmed away the excess threads it had all over it, and it now looks half decent.

(Before)


(And...after)



xxx

2 comments:

  1. That dress is so pretty, too bad about the low quality, though. But it does look really spiffy after you added the gold buttons.

    I recently bought 2 Very similar dresses like that from a wholesale website. It's in my haul post on my blog if you're interested. One's long sleeved, the other's short :)

    ReplyDelete