Tuesday 5 April 2011

My weekend and purchases


Well, my weekend was pretty good. Started my 2 weeks Easter holidays on Friday (yay!). We had a family outing to Deep Sea World. The baba loved it.



And it was my 12 week colour appointment. My hair was a ridiculous mess with big black roots and out grown fringe. . ohh sexy! Also treated myself to a bit salon retail therapy. Got a Bumble and Bumble blonde shampoo still haven't tried it yet but the purple pigment in it is oober strong so hopefully it'll keep my blonde locks looking silver. I've not yet took a little pic of the newly goomed hair. I'll get it taken when i've put my face on, I've been slobbing it since Saturday.


RRP: £18.50

I also purchased the new  boots 17 range blusher in shade First Flush. I'm normally a mac blush girl but got to say this is a close 2nd alongside Bourjois Rose D'or blush.



RRP: £3.49

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment