Wednesday 6 April 2011

How great is Next at the moment

How good is NEXT at the moment, its one of them stores that I always seem to forget about. I popped in yesterday to buy my little one some clothes, after spending an obscene amount of cash at the kids section I had a little browse at the ladies wear. There new spring/summer stuff is lovely and very well priced plus they seem to be rather generous with their size, as a size 10 jeans seem to be lovely and roomy!! lol

Here's some of their new Spring/Summer range
Next Spot Bikini - Top, £16 And Bottoms, £14
Top £16.00
Bottoms £14.00

Next White Shorts, £20
£20.00

Next Lace Dress, £38
£38.00

Next Pleated Skirt, £36
£36.00

Next Denim Shorts, £20
£20.00

Next Rainbow Weave Ballerina, £25
£25.00

1 comment:

  1. that Bikini is lovely, I love the retro shape and polka dots. Would never think to look in there but this post has made me make a point of popping in next time I'm shopping! :o) x

    ReplyDelete