Thursday 10 February 2011

What i bought today

So yesterday I mentioned I was heading to Topshop, zzzz wasn't much fun (Topshop closest to me is pretty small,with very little to choose from). So anyway, here's a lil pic of what I got.


Two lovely tops and a denim bodycon skirt.

Also got a delivery from ASOS today, which was this owl necklace I've had my eye on for ages and the peace sign bracelets. Picked up a very pretty blue china glaze nail polish (looks very nice on).

And, finally I popped into Next and got these lovely brogues for..£28.00 BARGAIN!




Didn't get anything I had on my little shopping list, but the boyfriends promised a little shopping trip in Glasgow this weekend..... so there is still hope

xxx

5 comments:

  1. the shoes are my favorite!

    www.littlemissglamourous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, where can you get ChinaGlaze over here?!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with little miss glamourous...the shoes are amazing. I love Rimmel sun shimmer too...perfect for instant tanned-ness on a night out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the tshirt and skirt, but the shoes are GORGEOUS! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got the china glaze from sally's salon services.

    Shoes were def a good buy, perfect for the spring me thinks

    xxx

    ReplyDelete