Friday 18 February 2011

Paloma faith







I adore Paloma Faith at the moment. In fact, I would go as far to say I have a slight girl crush on her (thanks for that one Claire). A few people compare her to being a bit of a Lady Gaga but nope, I don't think so. I think she's a unique lady rather than trying to look 'cool' and grab the headlines. Even on TV programs she comes across brilliantly, especially her banter on TV show 'Never Mind the Buzzcocks'.
Paloma makes unique choices in fashion and music, that's what makes her a very interesting lady.



Couple videos for your enjoyment


xxx

2 comments:

  1. Second that - I love her too.
    She's so nice and down to earth yet really quirky and funny and just, well, unique.
    Oh, and I want hair like hers!

    xx

    beautyandmakeupboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete