Friday 21 January 2011

Valentines is almost upon us

I know I know valentines is cheesy and just a bit of money making for shops and restaurants etc etc, but i LOVE it and all the red and pink hearts you get with it.

So tonight's post is my mini wish list to my boyfriend for valentines.


Dear my 'handsome' boyfriend

I really really really need the following item....



My Dior nail polish
(debenhams offer gift wrapping! lol)

Perhaps a nice perfume


Maybe a nice new charm


Or you could just get me a Tiffany's engagement ring!


So girlie's whats your valentines plan? or even better wish list?
xxx



2 comments:

  1. Hello Lovely,

    wow i love your blog! You are so beautiful!!! Perfect!!! Your blog is a inspiration for me! Thanks so much!

    I follow you! PLEASE follow me too! thanks&kisses

    Have a great time!

    with love
    http://mar-iza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww I want those too :)

    I am a new follower and I have to say that you have a great blog :)

    ReplyDelete