Monday 31 January 2011

Style Icon


 Nicole Richie has to be one of my main ladies of fashion. I love her style and she has became a massive style icon since her days of partying with Paris hilton. Nicole has been the face of many top fashion campaigns such as jimmy Choo and, most recently, designed a collection for the maternity store 'a pea in the pod' and her ladies collection named 'Winter Kate'.

I love her glamorous evening, red carpet style and her casual, relaxed day wear. She's definitely one of my top style icon!

2 comments:

  1. She has great style. It's never boring. she always wears something interesting; something with character.

    xox Courtney Michele
    http://rarereveuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loove Nicole Richie too, her fashion style and her transformation from being overweight to being skinny. I love how she can pull of anything an everything!:-)

    ReplyDelete