Saturday 15 January 2011

The price of beauty

I was doing my house work today and, as I was cleaning my bathroom, I couldn't believe how much beauty products I purchase and actually do believe these products will better my life lol (crazy huh). My item range from firming creams, slimming aids to hair removal. I doubt I'm the only person who feels the need to buy into so many products thinking Ill transform into a model after using them.




These pics do not include what i have packed in a drawer.


I'm actually pretty ashamed of myself buying into so much, but to be honest most of this stuff,  I do genuinely believe in apart from the tony and guy shampoo but that's another post.........

3 comments:

  1. HI!!! wonderful post!
    my name's martina and I come from Italy...I'd like you visit my blog and if you want... follow me! I wait you and your tips! kiss kiss ^^
    marti

    ps there is a giveaway... why don't you enter it??? http://glamourmarmalade.blogspot.com/2011/01/new-giveaway_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya :) just wanted to say hey and thank you for following me :)
    and I do that I buy things thinking I'm going to look like adrianna lima sadly half way through a thousand and 10 bottles I still look like adrienne from the block....bad times haha! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 Day i will relise that buying all this isnt actually going to make me any better lol
    xx

    ReplyDelete